Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, 10th of February 2011

Another long day of training and more training. Lots of fires to put out also, no pay checks, had to tell people never fun.

We got crazy busy a couple of times, had a visit from the DM. All in all not a bad day, just need to get everyone on the same page.

I really don't have alot to tell tonight, although I think I'm trying to come down with something. I hope not, I really don't want to get get, don't have the time. To much going on with work. Had an itchy left nostril last night, needed to sneeze felt like I'd inhaled a fiber up my nose, woke this morning with it feeling dry and like I was getting a sore throat right back in the back where the nose canal meets the back of the throat, it's gradually gotten worse through the day.

Picked up a bowl of chicken soup from On the Boarder in hopes that the chicken soup would help, immediately took a double dose of zinc as soon as I walked in the door at home. Now on the couch wrapped up & suckin on a cough drop, blowing my nose. LOL, luckily I don't feel to bad at all just the ugh of the beginning of a cold. I know I caught it from one of my co-workers who went through training he coughed on me. LOL

So one more day till this week ends for me, I have another long day tomorrow. Wont be done training unfortunately, got a couple of servers left to do, got all of dish to do and a couple of the hostesses.

We'll get there. Eventually.

Till tomorrow, God's Blessings on you all

No comments: