Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday & Wednesday the 8th & 9th of February 2011

Ok, I was so wiped out when I got home last night I all but collapsed. It was a long 14 hours at work yesterday. So really not a lot to talk to you about except to say I was SO very busy, training the servers and then we got busy business wise, by the time I got home my feet hurt so bad, Robert rubbed them for me for a bit, wished it had been longer. LOL

Had to get up early this AM, was supposed to go in at 6:30 but we woke up to blowing ice & snow and a sheet of ice on the roads. Called in, told them I would probably be in later, after the sun came up. Honey woke me up around 8, cause I went back to bed, lol, to tell me that we were going to Enterprise to get me a car since the Durango is in the shop for a week to 10 days. So we got me a Jeep Liberty and I headed to work, thought I was going to be there really late again today but got lucky and left around 6:30. Still was a long day between keeping up with tables, got a good pop in the AM before lunch and then trying to train, again the feet hurt but I'm chillin on the couch.

I get to start all over again tomorrow at 6:30 AM till I'm done. Already at 30 hours this week with 2 days left to work.

Training is going fairly well, I'm glad to say. Got a few pills to go through tomorrow, lets hope they're as receptive as everyone else has been.

Till tomorrow, ya'll have a great day. God Bless and keep you all till then.

No comments: