Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Saturday, 5th of February 2011

Well guys finally showed up this morning a bit after 9, took them a bit over 4 hours to change out the pump. Yea, got a shower, flushed all the toilets with out having to hand fill the tank with water. Headed out to pick up my friend LaRue and her daughter Sarah. We went to Hobby Lobby did some shoppin, looked for things for her new business, she's re-opening a floral shop in Azel. Found alot of nice things especially in the 60% off area. I found some great pictures of antique french ladies shoes(slippers as they were called once upon a time) for my craft room.

If you have been reading all my postings, I think some where I've expressed my love for shoes, heals, when I see a heal my heart races, I LOVE A STILETTO, no wedges, some flats are cute, but give me a 4 or 5 in spiked heal I'm in heaven. The young man checking me out said you must like heals(there were only 4 pictures) but I said you just don't know, there was a man behind me in line around my age who was smiling at this exchange, I told the cashier that I've always been in competition with Imelda Marcos, he said he didn't know who that was, I looked at the man behind me, as I laughed saying he was to young, seriously the man behind me didn't even know who she was. I said she was a dictator in the Philippines who owned over 600 pairs of shoes. LOL oh well.

So we headed on back to Azle, picked up some pizza after dropping off all our finds at the shop and our guys(Robert & Glen) were waiting on us at LaRue's house. Watched the rest of Robin Hood - Russell Crow version, ate pizza and then we played dominos until about 10:30 and headed home. Wooo whoo, big night. LOL

Ya'll have a great Sunday, enjoy the game if you are into that. God Bless

No comments: