Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday, 12th of February 2011

So let me tell ya how I started my day, Robert and I went up to Roger Williams and I test drove a Dodge Journey, awesome ride. Really liked it, still gonna check out a couple of others but leanin hard toward the Journey.

Afterward, I headed out to Azle to help Miss La Rue with her floral shop, had a good time. Sold a whole lot of flowers for Valentine, even picked up the bouquet my husband had ordered for me. A picture will be posted on my FB.

Glen, La Rue, Christy, Leon, Robert and I all went to Terra last night for dinner, very good if you've never been, Mediterranean cuisine. Down off 7th street a block down from the 7th street movie tavern. After dinner we went to see True Grit. That was a good movie, all actors involved did a very good job in the remake of said movie.

That was the crux of my day off. Nice time hanging with my friends.
So until next time God Bless, have a wonderful weekend.


No comments: