Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday, 21st of February 2011

Started my day off by heading to La Rue's shop and delivering my wedding dress to her for one of the displays I set up yesterday. Looks great. I was really upset when I pulled it out of the closet this AM the zipper wasn't zipped, when I tried to zip it found that it was broken, how???? I really don't know unless the girls at some point in time in past years might have tried to try it on. It's a nylon zipper so now I have to find some place that can fix it and not ruin it. In the mean time it's on display at Cozy Creations.

After dropping off the dress I headed into the morning traffic heading to Arlington, not bad this AM got there with plenty of time to spare. Got started right away with Lorena going through stuff in the office, what a mess. We filled a lg trash can today and still have a lot to do. I was impressed I believe she'll do very good. You know you really can't always trust your first impression of people. She's very intelligent, she has had 4 children in 6 years and broke my heart her last baby had the same problem that Niki's baby last year had, were the skull didn't form around the brain. In Niki's case(Niki is my youngest daughter btw) she was around 5 months and the baby died in uterus. Lorena was over six months and the baby was still alive so she carried full term, with everyone hoping that the dr was wrong. They weren't, the baby only lived a few days, she said it was the hardest thing because they had to move her over to a hospice and she started having continuous seizures just before she died. My heart really goes out to her. She's really excited about being the ETC because she would like to move into management but with a 6, 5 & 18 month old she can't right now. Plus she's never flown or been any where other than Tx & Ok, so flying to Tennessee and spending a week there she's looking forward to.

She does have a lot of work ahead of her though.

Clocked out and headed west around 5:20 fought a bit of traffic went straight to Mary Lou's(my mother in law). She'd called last night wanting me to look at some pictures of my family and date them, she mentioned school pictures of the kids, which confused me because I NEVER sent out school pics of the kids with out names, dates & years on them. I've inherited enough pictures I learned ALONG time ago to date all my pics. Anyway went over and she had a small stack and we started going through them and sure enough all the school pics did have dates on them, the ones that didn't have dates were pictures that she had taken of the kids in 87 when we came home for a visit. Didn't stay to long, tired and wanted to get home and out of my work clothes. But she's getting all her pics in order so she can power scrapbook. LOL, and she'll do it too. Goodness for a 76 year old woman she has more energy than most people in their teens or young 20's. LOL, definitely a roll model for senior citizens to stay active.

When I got home Robert & I watched Chuck(love Chuck), recorded Funniest video's from yesterday and our other fav Castle.

So that's it for this day. Another trip to Arlington tomorrow and Wednesday, may definitely have to go back Friday. Thursday was supposed to see Dr. Teal about my surgery but they cancelled so I have to see him next Thursday. ARGGG

Oh, MAJOR PRAYER REQUEST NEEDED, my long time(45 years)friends son needs all your prayers, for the past year and a half has suffered from what they thought were migraine headaches, he's I believe 10 or 11 now. She took him to a neurologist today and they said his optic nerves are enlarged due to pressure on his brain, which they aren't sure why he has pressure on his brain so on thursday they will be doing all sorts of other tests, MRI's etc to see what they can see. Chris is very nervous about having to be put under for these tests and I know Mary is beside herself sick over this. They are in Ohio with out any family up there, all her family is down here in Texas and California. Please pray for this to be something easily fixed and that it doesn't cause any damage to his sight or any other damage. And please pray for Mary & Darryl that they have peace in this. She stresses so bad over things. I've always called her a big chicken and worry wort. And Mary if you are reading this honey, know we love you and wished we could be there with you at this time.

If you are on a prayer chain please add this family Christopher Ball to your list.

God Bless you all and keep you safe, until tomorrow

No comments: