Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Saturday, 26th of February 2011

This is the last Saturday of the month, can you believe we're almost into March, almost into the 3rd month of the year, which means it's only 10 months till Christmas. LOL

Ssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo, what did Shelle do today on her day off? I took my shirts to the cleaners which my husband was supposed to drop off on Friday so that I could have been picking them up, but nooooooo, he was being a good samaritan helping a person who had broke down in the middle of a busy intersection, so when he was done he just did habit and turned right to head home. LOL. No biggy, he's a good guy. Good thing I still have a shirt to wear on Monday. Headed on over to Wally world to get a couple of things that Robert forgot the day before. Stopped at Michael's to get a couple more things that I didn't buy the night before and then headed north to Azle to Cozy Creations to do a little work.

Spent 4 hours moving and stocking the front of the store, making it look full and a bit more organized. I believe every day she gets more and more business. She was working on 2 new sprays for funerals, a man came in to get some lilly's for his girl, made up a nice arrangement. Had a mom and daughter come in to look at flower books for her wedding in April. Keep your fingers crossed, the mom had come in a few days ago and brought the daughter back yesterday, lets pray they decide to use La Rue. I need to print Niki's wedding pics of all the flowers so Rue can show them if needed.

Came home around 3:30 and took it easy for a bit till we left at 5 to head to Burleson for my brother in laws 40th surprise birthday party. We had a great time, Reisha ordered a ton of food from Uncle Julio's, it was way good. Hung out visited, played a game of scattagories. I'll post up some pics of the evening on Face Book, look for them especially the 6 month baby with a mustache. To cute. lol

We got home just after 9:30 watched the news, then we watched Date Night. OMG sooo funny, especially the cars being connected scene, I was laughing as hard as I did that night at the movies with Cindy when we saw Green Hornet.

My toe was still hurting terribly all day yesterday, still very swollen and feverish. But before bed I was able to stand on it. Getting better, yeah. Still calling dr monday morning.

Wishing you all a great Sunday, enjoy the rest of the weekend, God Bless & Good night.

No comments: