Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday, 16th of February 2011

So all day today it felt like a Thursday, lol, seriously.

Got to get my truck back this morning, yeah. I missed being up high. Got the truck looks pretty good, Robert will look it over when he gets home tomorrow, he's in Lubbock for work. Drove out this morning. After picking up the truck went to see Miss Rita and get my neck stretched, usually feels good but not so good this time, neck has been tender and sore all day.

Got to the store just a bit before 11 and hit the door running. Got a couple more people signed up for the dd, gave a PAR test, got the schedule for next week finished, weeded through aps to line up for interviews.

Early on in the day Mike came into my office to tell me that Chuck called and wanted to talk to me, Chuck is the GM for the store in Arlington that I was training Seat to Eat at since Sept. They've chosen a new ETC and he called to see if he could borrow me, lol. I called him back and he wants me to come over next week to work with Loreana, help her organize the ETC office and show her the ropes so to speak. Talked it over with Mike, he's ok with cause we lined it up with Lisa to fill in for me again while I'm over in Arlington. I was very flattered because when I spoke with Chuck he told me there wasn't anyone else he could think of that was more qualified to do the job.

Left work at 6 and headed home to the dogs. Home alone, so nice and quite. Got a call from my friend Cindy and we spent oh something like 3 hours on the phone and our laptops discussing our trip in Sept to the Grand Canyon for another of our friends renewal of wedding vows and second honeymoon. Getting excited about it. We looked at all the different places to stay.

Just finished watching the season premier of Survivor and Crimial Minds - can we say Kathy Bates - Misery. LOL

So I guess that's about all I have to talk about tonight, all caught up again. LOL

Enjoy the rest of your week, God Bless and keep you


1 comment:

Coloradolady said...

Sounds like a great trip! And going with friends....that will be a blast!