Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

Thursday, 3rd of February 2011

Well another day in the cold. lol, headed to work here in Weatherford. Busy day. PAR tested 2 of my servers, worked on the schedule for next week to get all the servers ready for their 1 on 1 training. Not busy business wise, just busy catching up. Stayed to help out the evening shift, didn't want Mike to have to stay, bless his heart he hadn't been home since Tuesday. So I told him to go, I'd stay as shift leader. Things are shaping up for S2E, just behind on the prep cooks since all their hands on was supposed to be done this week, but with the weather most everyone has not been able to make it in to work. Not much to tell about anything other than I lost control of my truck on the way home and did a bit of damage to the left side and rear bumber/tail light.

Oh update on the water well, it is the pump that is 150 ft below the surface, it will have to be replaced. So tomorrow that will be taken care of.

Got a conference call at 7 AM, not sure if I'm even going to work now since I need to call the insurance office and see what I need to do.

So goodnight to all, God Bless and keep you.




No comments: