Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Monday, 7th of February 2011

So Monday has come and gone, lol. Got to see Rita this morning, did some adjusting and then traction. Felt inches taller. LOL

Got to work right at noon, a bit busy. Found out that my managers decided to jump the gun on some training with some of the servers. I was VERY upset and aggravated at them. We scheduled these people and there is a system in place. We'll see what happens. Did our first training "the right way" at 3, went well.

Finished up at 6, just as they were getting busy, of course, I had to leave to head to the gym, did Zumba again, awesome. Love it.

Got home just after 8 and Robert and I took the Durango up to the Body Shop and dropped it off.

When we got back I had a bit of dinner and we watched Harry's Law, it's really a good show, of course they have shoes which I enjoy seeing. LOL After the show, watched a bit of news and then headed to the shower, all sweaty after my work out. So now I'm all toasty, just finished watching Castle - another one of my favs and now I'm gonna head to bed.

Boy my life is really pretty boring when I write it all down like this. Sorry, not alot to report.
Hope you all have a great week, expecting bad weather around here again tomorrow night. I gotta get to bed, got a 14 hour work day for the next two days.

God Bless all

No comments: