Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday, 20th of February 2011

What a nice day today was, slept in a bit. We probably should have gone to church this morning but we didn't. We've been really bad and hadn't been to church in quite awhile.

Went to the movies with Cindy, went to see I am number 4, good movie, definitely left it open for a sequel. We both enjoyed it. It was exciting and had good mystery to it. After the movie I headed to Azle to the flower shop to help La Rue get the front of the shop in order, make it look like a store. I'm really glad that I know what I'm doing when it comes to visual merchandising, I guess working in retail in one way or another for over 20 years helps. Of course being creative helps too. LOL

Left there feeling like we'd gotten alot accomplished and it looked so good, it'll look even better once we get more retail in there.

Got home to hubby making breakfast for supper, we do that, not alot but we do like breakfast for supper. While we ate dinner we watched Extreme Make over home addition. It was an awesome episode, if you didn't see it you missed it. It was for an Army guy that was wounded during the Fort Hood shooting. Wonderful story. Definite tissue moments.

So not alot to talk about today. Pretty uneventful, oh I do have to say, I thought I'd stop at Hobby Lobby on my way home after the movie and found out they aren't open on Sundays to allow their employees a day off for family and worship - as stated on the sign at the door. How awesome is that? Most of you may already know this bit of info but I don't go very often cause it's not really in my neck of the woods.

Well that's about it for today, I'll be working in Arlington this week, will let ya'll know how things go with the new ETC, I still think it's a mistake who they picked, we'll see.

I hope all of you who have the day off tomorrow due to the holiday, Presidents Day, enjoy the day off, I know my hubby will be enjoying it.

Till tomorrow, God Bless you all and keep you safe.


No comments: