Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tuesday, 22nd of February 2011

Another busy day, got to the store in Arlington about 5 after 9, traffic a bear this AM. We dove right in to finishing our spring cleaning from yesterday, filled up 2 more trash cans today. Helped with the busy lunch and went back to the office. We have just a little more to do then we can concentrate on other training. Found out today, HO wants me to do a orientation class with Lorena, so I was going to have her come out to Weatherford next week, then one of her managers went and hired someone, lol, so now I have to go back to Arlington next week to do her classes with her. No really biggie since I get paid well for it but it's the mile I'm having to put on my truck.

So we didn't wrap up and leave today till 5:30 and again traffic a bear. LOL

Chatted with La Rue most the way home. I'm gonna hang with her on Thursday at the store for a bit then we'll see if we can find the wholesale basket store in FW before we each have appts later in the day.

I guess this one will be short and sweet, not alot to talk about, Robert had made breakfast burritos for supper, always good. Watched NCIS, Biggest Looser and Southland.

Light rain showers scattered around the area, went through a couple on my way home, we need real rain.

God Bless

No comments: