Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday, 30th of April 2011

The last day of April, tomorrow is May Day. Anyone out there remember May Day when we were growing up?

Not a lot to tell about the day, got up, watched a little tv, was hoping to go somewhere with hubby today, but NOOOOOOO, he had to go power wash his mother's fence. Something about something she'd seen on some diy show, she wanted the old fence that is still standing power washed, then she's gonna stain it or paint it or something. Who knows. I was on the phone getting the new satellite receiver hooked up and activated when he kissed me, thought he was showing me he'd shaved, didn't realize he was leaving. I thought he was going to do the yard work first since he said he had that to do.

Anyway, I though I could help out and mow the yard myself, so I pulled out the lawn mower(it's a riding one) and started mowing. LOL got some good sun, spent almost 4 hours out there then had enough, came in to take a cool shower and get all the dirt and grass off me and out of my hair. Of course Robert got home about 2 hours after I started and when I asked him what was next since he'd finished at his mom's he rattled off "finishing the yard, weed eating and mow the pasture". Needless to say I gave him the look. He wanted to know why and I said I wasn't tell, he could figure it out. The one and only nice day for this weekend because the weather is supposed to be colder and stormy all day tomorrow we had the opportunity to go to Scarborough Fair with friends today and NOOOOOOO, mister I have to do the yard. ARG. I'm still pissed and he's still trying to figure it out.

After my shower and I got dressed I left, went to Walmart to get a few things, gone for a little over an hour. After I got home I changed clothes, out of a sun dress and into some shorts and a top, as I was headed back to the living room some one was knocking on my door and I opened it and there was my mom in law. She'd come by to look at the new RV so we showed it off to her and visited a while.

After she left we warmed up left over burgers from Friday night had dinner and watched Tron Legacy and Dr Who. Now it's 11:20 and we're watching Underworld.

So there ya have my exciting day. Not.

I'll enjoy the storms tomorrow but really wanted to have a day out and away.
Ya'll have a nice weekend yourselves. God Bless and keep you.

No comments: