Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wednesday, 20th of April 2011

Middle of the week, hump day, lol. Slept late today, later than I have been. lol

When I got up I wrapped and packed up my package to go to Albuquerque to my son, daughter in love and grand daughter for Easter. Just after I finished Niki showed up and we watched a bit of TV, I was really tired today, very drowsy. Any way we headed to town just after 1 to the hospital to get the disc with the pictures from the x-rays yesterday. We got the disc, then we headed over to Blue Beacon truck wash to pick up Randy, they didn't have much business today, alot of the water trucks they usually wash on Wednesday are out west for the fires. Besides, yesterday was in the 90's today was cloudy, overcast and in the 60's. Had to wear a jacket.

After we picked up Randy we went to the post office so that I could mail the afore mentioned package. Then a quick drive through at Sonic for a Raspberry Limeage and then home.

Watched a little tv for a while, still tired. Robert got home just a bit after 4, asked what I wanted for dinner, Cheese Ravioli with sketi sauce or cold with olives, shrimp & italian dressing. I opted for the latter. Fell asleep in the recliner while he was cooking and didn't wake up till after 7. I felt drugged, but hadn't taken anything since last night. Oh well. Now it's after 1 in the morning and I'm not really tired but I'm gonna have to go to bed soon cause we're leaving in the morning at 7:30 for Arlington to see Dr. Teal.

Oh BTW, looked at the disc with the pictures of my neck, cool, I don't know if I can copy them to my computer to post later, will try. Robert said it all looked good, looked it to me, plate from the C3 to the C6, total of 8 screws in my neck, two on each vertebrae. Sorta hoping he says I can take the collar off. Keeping fingers crossed. LOL

So I'll have news for you all tomorrow on my progress.

On another note, I don't really read magazines, I have only one that I really like and will buy weekly and that is Woman's World. I like it cause it have a lot of little things in it and the best is not a lot of ads. Don't you just hate paying 2 or more $'s for a magazine and it seems like it's nothing but ads with just a few stories. My point. lol, WW is 1.79 at walmart and not alot of ads. There's always a small section called a moment for you and in the lasted issue here's what it says:

YOU ADD SUGAR & SPICE TO LIFE!
Think you're just like everyone else?
Think again!
No one else has the same mix of strength & compassion, of dreams & determination.
And the list of what makes YOU unique keeps growing.
This day, week, month, year or world just wouldn't be the same with out you!

I love this and my first thought after reading it was I need to share this on my blog.
We are each unique in our own ways. Remember this, share it, pass it on.

God love and bless each of you as we head toward celebrating Jesus's death and resurrection, for he died for ALL and paid the price for ALL. My favorite verse in the bible is John 3:16

FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVER LASTING LIFE.

and btw, that is the KJV version, is it REALLY so hard to read. It says it all.

For God SO, so much, so very very much
loved the world
He gave his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON - his only child, his only son - gave him to the world. Could any of us give up a child, knowing he would die?
That WHOSOEVER - anyone, everyone, all, men, women, children, black, brown or white, yellow, green, purple - ALL
BELIEVETH in him - believes in God, Christ, Jesus, our Lord Savior, Salah, Emmanuel - asking for forgiveness of our sins, asking Christ into our hearts as our Savior and redeemer. Asking for salvation.
Should not perish - spiritually die, go to hell, be forgotten.
But have EVER LASTING LIFE - live forever in Heaven with Christ

Again I ask, is it so terribly hard to read and believe?

God Bless and keep you




No comments: