Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday, 19th of April 2011

I definately had a much busier day today. Got up around 8:30, took a shower and got ready to head up to the hospital. Niki came and picked me up. I had to get my neck x-rayed for my appointment with Dr. Teal on Thursday. After we finished up there we headed to Cracker Barrel, I got us some lunch and got a cute little dress I've had my eye on for Kalise, my grand daughter. Had to go over something on the computers back in my office for the manager.

We left CB and headed to Randy's work where we dropped him off a salad and headed on down the road to Tuesday Morning, then to Walmart and on down to Sonic for a raspberry limeade and home.

Once I got home Niki brought in the few groceries we bought and pulled out my vacuum, she started and I finished, probably shouldn't have but she needed to leave to go get her hubby from work. After I finished vacuuming I settled into the recliner and relaxed for a couple of hours till Keno. Tonight was my once a month ScrapKeno group.

Steph, Kelley & I headed to La Choza's where we played tonight. Paula was host and she doesn't cook. LOL

Had a good turn out, didn't do well at all in the first round, but managed to steal 3 gifts in the second round and got to keep them. More paper for me. LOL

Got home just a little after 10. Took a pain pill when I got home and here I am. LOL

Ya'll have a great day, God Bless

2 comments:

Lady Selona said...

You are amazing girl. I loved reading about you and your days adventures but have one thing to say...STOP with the vacuuming girl! LOL I only read this one and can't wait to read the rest. I am so glad you came into my life and I adore you. Lynette

Shelle said...

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy them. Now that I'm out of the brace vacuuming not so bad. lol Thanks again