Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

Thursday, 21st of April 2011

Got up early, Niki came & picked me up and we headed to Arlington to see Dr. Teal.

He came in the room took off my collar and had me look up/down and side to side. Yeah me. He looked at my x-rays and said I was free of the collar, just gotta continue to take it easy until I'm more comfortable turning me head, no driving. Still no release to go back to work yet. Like I'm in a hurry, lol.

We got back home and Niki left to go get started with her new job at one of the hotels here in Weatherford.

Hung out around the house, Amanda came by for a bit and we watched Sherlock Holmes - the new one with Robert Downy Jr.

Robert came home early from work, we all just hung out for a while. Amanda left, Robert watched his news on Fox at 5. I got changed and we headed to Azle to Walmart to pick up dessert for dinner with Glen & La Rue, it was their anniversary today and they invited us over for enchilada's. We had a nice evening, nice dinner and we watched Life as we know it, what a good movie. One of the ones I would have like to see at the theater but didn't.

After the movie we headed home, got home just a bit after 11, Robert finished watching the Mav's loose, watched some news and headed to bed.

So here I sit telling you all of my incredibly exciting day, lol, and watching Bones.

Not a whole lot to tell today, it was a nice day, weather wise, very cloudy and over cast all day until about 4 then the sun came out and heated up the day from the mid 60's to the 80's. Fires still burning in Palo Pinto, thunderstorms moving through but they keep blowing more north and not really were needed. Oh well, Spring and the storms we usually get are really late this year. I'm afraid it's gonna be a HOT summer and dry, not good.

So until tomorrow, God Bless and enjoy the upcoming weekend.

No comments: