Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

Thursday, 28th April 2011

Up early, went to work, got two of the newbies onto the computer to do all their training courses, sent the 3rd home cause I was silly having them all 3 today, I only have 2 computers in my office.
While they did their computer work, I promptly got on the phone, scheduling Friday's & Monday's orientations. Called applicants for interviews. That took up a good part of my day. Left just after 2 and headed to the dry cleaners to drop off work shirts, then to Niki's to pick up the camp table to take to La Rue's. On to the house to change clothes - regroup, then on to the flower shop to help get ready for the prom party.

Can I say wow, we really had a really great turn out in my opinion, a great group of people showed up this evening. Some beautiful girls and a couple of handsome guys, they picked out what they wanted for their corsages and boutonniere's. Some good eats, a hair dresser did hair and had some ideas for the girls, make up by a Mary Kay consultant and consignment shop brought an entire rack of formal dresses and wear.

I know that they will go to school tomorrow and talk about what a wonderful time they had and I believe the mom's will also share the same with their friends, everyone had a wonderful time. I think all the girls enjoyed them selves and word of mouth will get around. Being that band banquet is the 7th and prom is the 21st for Azle, this gives everyone time and 3 weeks to get more business. Please keep it in your prayers, I know this shop can make it.

So tomorrow back to work for a few hours to finish up this group of orientees. Off for the weekend I believe, next week will hold more. UGH. LOL

Wishing you all a great weekend, God Bless

No comments: