Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

Thursday, 7th of April 2011

Woke early today to get ready before Thersia came to pick me up. She was kind enough to pick me up for a memorial service in Weatherford for a friend of mine who passed away last week. His name was Hollis Langford, he was around 90 and he'd been a regular at Cracker Barrel since around the time we opened in 2005. He was a veteran of WW II, he loved to dance, he was an archer and he loved he's wife Irene of the past 3 years. He was such a gentleman and I really will miss him. It was a nice memorial but so short, it was at the catholic church here in town and lasted all of maybe 30 minutes. Wished it could have had a full history of him and the things he'd done for this country, he had amazing stories. I think there were probably all of 25 people there today. So very sad.

Afterward, we went to Goodwill for just a bit, didn't find much. Thersia took me by Sonic and then brought me home, where I warmed up some lunch, watched a little tv and fell asleep, took a fairly nice little nap.

Robert got home around 4 and he fixed our connection to net. I was excited, I was connected again. LOL

We just watched tv tonight, I had a PB & J for dinner. So not a lot to report about today.

Ya'll have a great day tomorrow, till tomorrow night, God Bless and keep you.

No comments: