Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday, 29th April 2011

What a day, what a day! My 4 trainee's were all there this morning before 9 and I got them started on the promo video then menu's so we could do the menu & plate presentation, of course we still didn't finish everything because I have one young lady who want's to question EVERY single thing I said. She was wearing me out. I kept telling them we needed to get through things because we had another group of orientee's coming in at 1. So now they have to come in on Tuesday to finish the lunch & dinner portion of the menu's class and do micros(how to ring in orders). Then I've got the 2 that didn't come in yesterday will have to come in on Wednesday to do all their computer work. Then I have to fit the two newest ones from this afternoon into next weeks schedule along with another orientation Monday night with a server, retail and host. I HATE WORKING NIGHTS. It's looking like I'll be working Monday, Tuesday and maybe Wednesday nights this next week. SUCKS.

I have a month of work to catch up on cause NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THE HECK TO DO. One of the many reasons why I really didn't want to go back to work. LOL They have dug such a whole it's gonna take me at least 3 weeks I think to catch up. Plus we need to hire another 20 people at the least.

So enough of work, lol. I left work at 2:45 and headed home to change cause Rue needed to run a casket piece to Lake Worth at 3:30 and needed someone to watch the store. Had a corsage order for a baby shower and another order for a boutonniere for formal on the 7th.

Had Rue and Glen come to the house, I actually picked Glen up. Rue drove the van out after going to the store so that Robert and Glen could get her air conditioning fixed in the van. Needed cause it is her delivery van, not good delivering flowers in a hot van. We made Glen's Man burgers for dinner, the guys fixed the van then we all watched Camelot and they left, no I sit here on the couch blogging to you all while my hubby watches baseball and the Tonight show. LOL

I may go to bed, very tired, neck really tired tonight. I might have over done it at work a bit today, when I left it was getting harder for me to talk, throat a bit swollen. Don't worry - those of you who I know will call or text and get on to me - I'm ok, just talked ALOT today, more than I have in weeks. Lot's of training requiring me to talk for a couple hours. I'll be fine.

Until tomorrow, You all have a great weekend and God Bless

No comments: