Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monday, 25th of April 2011

Well the storms from last night really worked, I slept like a rock. I didn't get up till almost 11 today, much later than I ever intended. Got on the phone with Dishnet to fix a prob, after 5 phone calls got it done. LOL

As soon as I was done with my phone calls, got dressed, packed up left overs from yesterday and headed to Azle to La Rues flower shop. Did some painting, took an order for a funeral, printed up bills for overdue accounts.

Left the shop at 6:30 for home, as soon as I got home I cut Robert's hair and then we watched The O'Reilly Factor and put in a disc and watched Unstoppable, good movie.

Oh also one of the phone calls I made this morning was to work, they've hired people that need orientation this week so I will be going into work Wednesday & Thursday to work 1/2 days and do the orientation.

So that was my exciting day today. LOL not much huh?

God Bless till tomorrow.

No comments: