Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday, 16th of April 2011

What a beautiful day today was, weather was perfect. Slept late, got up and watched a movie. Robert worked this morning so had the house all to myself. He got home around 1, La Rue invited me to go to Fort Worth with her to the Art Show down at Sundance square so we headed that way, took a while to find a place to park that wasn't miles away, only about 3 blocks. Walked around saw some great art and crafts. Some very unique ideas out there. We went to one of the restaurants down town for dinner, a place called something Jack's, for the life of me I can't remember the first name. LOL. Not bad, I had Shrimp stuffed with crab mixed with ritz crackers, a baked potato and fresh steamed green beans. La Rue had crab claws in a bisque it was pretty good. This place was catty corner from PF Changs. We got home around 7:30. Nice afternoon out, a little to much walking but all is good. Took a pill as soon as we got back in the car. Been hanging out in the recliner since I got home. Finishing a movie on Starz - Brooklyn's Finest. Better than I though it would be.

Well, that was my day, not a lot to talk about. Ya'll enjoy the rest of the weekend. God Bless and keep you

No comments: