Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Friday, 22nd of April 2011

TGIF - like it really matters. LOL Didn't do much today, slept late till the phone rang. Robert was outside working on the trailer and his mom called to see if he could help her and our brother in law later unload stuff for the fence she needs to rebuild due to it being blown down a couple of weeks ago with the high winds.

Steph had spent the night cause she needed to leave her car here for the insurance people to come look at, she used my truck to go to Fort Worth to get her passport. She got back to the house around 11.

I wasn't doing much just hangin out. Got Steph to run me to Rue's shop to get a birthday gift for a friend of mine who invited me to her birthday party today. Her daughter had planned a tea party for her. Got what I wanted and got home to get cleaned up, running a little late. Amanda was coming to take me to the party cause Carla(birthday girl)'s brother took one of Amanda's puppies. Of course Amanda didn't have puppies her puppy had puppies, lol.

We enjoyed our selves, small group. We had tea and sandwiches, fresh fruit and cupcakes. It was very nice and enjoyable. And of course everyone loved the puppy, he's so cute and adorable.

Amanda got me back home about 7 and I've just hung out here chattin online with my friend Stewart watching tv and playing a few of my fb games. LOL

Oh, I don't remember if I posted this yesterday but I got a really nice spring bouquet of flowers from my "Cracker Barrel family" delivered to the house. It came from one of the florists here in Weatherford and then today got a phone call from another florist in Fort Worth wanting to know if I or anyone would be home because they had a delivery for me. Steph was gonna be here cause Amanda and I were going to be in Fort Worth at the party. So when we got home there sat another beautiful bouquet of flowers and this one was also from my "Cracker Barrel family". Go figure, not sure what happened there, both cards said the exact same thing, but 2 different florists. Both very nice and smell so good. So I'll enjoy them for as long as they last. Took pictures and will get all pictures of all the flowers I got during my recovery.

Everyone have a great day tomorrow, God Bless

No comments: