Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tuesday & Wednesday the 26th & 27th of April 2011

Wow, I was beat yesterday, sorry I didn't get posted. Told La Rue that I would help her as much as I could to get ready for the Prom Party tomorrow night. So Tuesday I got to the shop around 9:30 and was there until 7:10. We got the choosing section set up, it has all the elements that can be chosen for the corsage, wrist bracelets, ribbons, leaves, bling, bling and more bling. LOL

Today, Wednesday, 7 AM came way to soon, I went back to work, had to be there for orientation. Had 4 people in class today all servers, 1 guy who's 21 and looks 12, very nice kid though, and 3 girls. Plus Peggy sit in on the class so she could see what's done for future ref, which will be on Friday. LOL She'll be doing a class at 1 on Friday. I'm only working like 1/2 days this week.

After I left Cracker Barrel at 1:45, went to Walmart, got gas, sonic got drink headed home, changed clothes and then to La Rue's to help with what ever needed doing for the Prom Party, got most of it done yesterday, at least the hardest part, thank Heaven's.

Got home just after 7, Robert was watching the Ranger game, not much at all on TV tonight, just after 9 noticed that episode 2 of The Game of Thrones was on, anyone watching? Good show, very intriguing. I'm enjoying it so far.

So back to work tomorrow for day 2 of orientation. Make some phone calls to some applicants that Mike wants to hire, line up some interviews for some applicants that Mike want's to interview. LOL. Do what I can.

Ya'll have a great rest of the week, God Bless. I'll have more to tell tomorrow because of the Prom Party, please pray for a good turn out. We have no idea how many people will show, I pray that there are alot of mom's & daughters, even guys who might be wanting to order tux's & such. Till tomorrow.

No comments: