Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sunday & Monday, 17th & 18th of April

Sunday was just a hang out and do nothing day, since I can't drive anywhere. LOL that's ok, it was good to just hang, my honey cooked a fab dinner last night of red beans & sausage and shrimp etouffee along with some rice. It was good and of course I did make some corn bread. It was yummy. We invited all the kids to come out and enjoy dinner also. Nice evening, watched Extreme Make Over Home Addition and then the new 2hr special of Burn Notice.

Monday - well not much more to report, same thing, hung out didn't do much, didn't go anywhere except to walk to the end of the drive way to put some mail in the mail box and then later to walk down again and get the mail. Neck felt a bit funny today, swollen on the left, felt like the skin and muscles were being stretched even up to my ear. It was odd. I go tomorrow to get my x-rays on my neck and I'll see Dr. Teal on Thursday for my post op appointment.

So there it is, not much to talk about, watching tv and playing games on facebook, oh and doing some genealogy work.

Oh I did call my son this morning to wish him a happy birthday, he's 28 today. I still say I'm not old, I'm not. It's all a frame of mind. lol

God Bless you all, have a great week.

No comments: