Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Saturday & Sunday, 9th & 10th of April 2011

Ahhh the weekend, lol. What did I do? NOTHING. LOL, slept late, ate, watched tv, ate again, took a nap, ate dinner, watched more bad tv, went to bed. LOL

Pretty much my existence this entire weekend. We haven't gotten the RV yet due to waiting on parts. Robert took care of the junk he cleaned up out of the garage a few weeks ago including some extra from the cleaning he did on Saturday. He hauled it off to the county drop off spot since it was county clean up weekend. I sat in the house most the day, went out side & walked around the house once or twice, that's it.

Sunday, same thing different day. LOL except Robert didn't do anything all day either. We both just sat in the house watching bad tv, checked on the Rangers in the evening. We watched a new series on AMC called The Killing, not bad, actually pretty good. The right amount of mystery and intrigue. I did walk down to the mail box with some out going mail, saw nice storm clouds over head and prayed really hard that the storm would hit us and not just go around us as the past few storms have done. God listened to my prayers cause it hit us started really hard just before 10 and it's now 2 AM and is still going. Yeah. We need it so very much.

So tomorrow Robert has a job to go to. LOL Just in case ya'll dont know he works for the government, treasury department. So with the budget being signed he has a job to go to tomorrow, yeah. Don't get me started on that whole situation. A certain person taking credit for the whole thing yet before hand was the biggest opponent. Tell ya what I'm liking some of those new Tea Party Freshmen.

I think I'll head to bed, till tomorrow ya'll have a great day, God Bless

No comments: