Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Friday, 8th of April 2011

Is it Friday??? For some reason all day it's felt more like a Saturday. Of course I think that's because this was Robert's Friday off and I slept in really late this morning and it just sorta felt like a Saturday. LOL.

So I got up around 10, fixed myself some bacon, eggs & toast. After eating got on my lap top to do a few things on FB and Robert had come in from working on La Rue's delivery van he needed to go get some parts and asked if I wanted to go to the shop I said sure. So got dressed and we headed to Azle. He dropped me off at Cozy Creations and I spent the rest of the afternoon with La Rue at the shop. I played on her computer, I designed a 1/4 pg ad for the Azle Spring Show program and then enlarged it for a flyer that we can start distributing to advertise for the Prom Party.

La Rue says I'm her good luck charm, the store can be dead, no business and I come in and in no time at all people start coming in. Things are picking up, word of mouth is getting around. I know this store can make it. If you haven't been by just to check it out you really should, things change daily.

We closed up the shop around 5:15 cause we had to drive to Lake Worth to deliver a plant for a funeral. We headed back to Azle to pick up our dinner - we'd ordered chiness take out. Yum

Robert had gone and picked up Glen, so they were both at the house waiting on dinner when we arrived. Actually, Glen was watching TV and Robert was in the shower getting all the grease and dirt off. He finished the van. yeah. I thought La Rue was gonna run up to it and kiss it when we pulled into the drive way. LOL IT LIVES. Gotta understand it's her delivery van and it's been very difficult for her these past 2 weeks, but it's better, Robert fixed it all better. They'll drive it to Childress tomorrow afternoon. Her parents are celebrating their 50th on Sunday. You have to understand how excited she is the van works cause they were having to put a quart or more of oil in it each time they drove it. Now she shouldn't have to use that much.

So we settled in to our chiness dinner and watched Knight & Day. Funny, fun movie.

They left after the movie and Robert and I have just killed time watching recorded TV, the new Camelot series on HBO then CSI NY.

Until tomorrow, have a blessed day. God be with you and keep you.

No comments: