Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Friday & Saturday, 29th & 30th of July 2011

Friday morning got up around 8:15 and got dressed to take my shirts to the cleaners. Niki was here when I got up so she went with. We went to the cleaners, she saw an old bf she really didn't want to see, lol. It was ok, he didn't speak to her and she didn't speak to him. Still rattled her a bit. I thought it a bit funny cause they are both adults now. After the cleaners we stopped off at a bakery I'd been wanting to check out and got a couple of things. We headed back to the house picked up my lap top, Niki got in her car, and we headed to Azle to Cozy Creations to see La Rue. I took my lap top so that I could down load all the pictures I've taken for her to her computer. Niki started working on the mums, La Rue worked on her flower delivery then she had a delivery to make in Lake Worth. I watched the shop, Niki went and got us some lunch. Had a sale while La Rue was gone. Hung out till around 2:45 and headed home to get a few things done before Robert got home. We didn't go camping obviously. I really thought we'd go out this weekend but that didn't happen. We stayed home and watched tv. Watched Burn Notice that we had recorded from Thursday since I worked so late. Then we watched Haven and I then started watching Torchwood and Robert was beat so he went to bed. He was seriously beat from a long week of back and forth to Dallas.
I stayed up a little bit longer then hit the sack myself.

Saturday we woke up together and just laid in bed for a little bit discussing what we wanted to do for the day. Robert got up and made me breakfast and after we ate we got dressed and headed to Weatherford. We went to Davis City Pharmacy to pick up one of my prescription refills, then to the cleaners to pick up my shirts. We then headed to Lowe's to do a little shopping. I found a gorgeous orchid that was on sale. They had old rug displays on sale for $2 which are the perfect size for the trailer, we bought 2, one for the entry door and one I can put in the kitchen area at the sink. I might go back and get a couple of others, one for outside the shower door and one for the door way to the garage. After Lowe's we headed east toward Willow Park to the Sonic, my cousin Christy is the drama teacher for Aledo and they were doing a fund raiser as car hops and I told her we'd stop by. I needed to talk to her also about some other ideas to help them raise their money for their trip to New York in April. When we got there around 11:15 she wasn't there, the lady that was said she was going to be there at 1:15 for her shift. Ahh well. We left and headed back to Hudson Oaks and went to Walmart to get some milk, eggs and a few other things for dinner Sunday. Headed home and unloaded all our purchases, got them scanned and put away. I did a couple of things around the house and played on FB and then around 1:45 I headed back to the Sonic in Willow Park and visited with Christy for a while. Left there and went across the street to Whataburger to get Robert a shake and me a malt. I could have gotten them at Sonic but Sonic's large is over $3 and is the same size as Whataburgers medium which is cheaper. You pay the same price for Sonic large 20 oz as a Whataburger larger 36 oz I believe. Robert got the large chocolate shake and I got a medium vanilla malt. Headed home and Robert was napping and I accidently woke him up when I closed the door. Felt bad. We hung out for about 45 minutes before we headed to Lake Worth to the Starplex movie theater to meet Cindy and see Cowboys & Aliens. REALLY a good movie, I was so surprised at the amount of senior citizens there where, seriously I think half the audience was over 65. It was a good western with a bit of a twist and not to far out there. Spielberg and Howard did it again. Very well made, great cast and good story. It was a little after 7 when we got out and Robert and I headed home for the evening, no big plans. Got home and watched Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia actually I watched Prince - Robert went to bed. LOL. I ended up falling asleep with my lap top on my lap and woke up about an hour later and headed to bed myself.

So there was two of my 3 days off. Exciting huh. LOL Oh well, one of these days who knows. LOL. Ya'll enjoy the weekend, God Bless

No comments: