Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tuesday & Wednesday, 19th & 20th of July 2011

Tuesday - well I tried to get more of my files caught up and that didn't work out to well, got like one folder done. LOL Brittany our newest hire came in and did all her computer work. I set up a couple of 2nd interviews for Mike and helped out in the window during lunch. A bit before 3 Angel from the Health Dept arrived for the Food Handlers class, got them all settled in with her and had to leave for my eye appointment at 3:30. Saw the doc and I'm a bit near sighted, keep wearing my readers when needed. Could get bifocals but she didn't see the need, eyes aren't that bad and I would probably end up fighting the glasses to get used to close & far. Shouldn't have to see her again for 2 years. All else was good with the peepers. Left there headed to Nana's to check out the sale and find something small for the blackout bag for Scrapkeno. Got home and Amanda was working on the trays for dinner. We got the food all prepped and loaded up the truck, Amanda went on ahead and I waited for Stephanie. Once she showed we headed on to Azle, hit Walmart to grab a couple of things needed for dinner and met Amanda at the senior center where we had scrapkeno. Had a great time visiting but a horrible night luck wise, came close several times, one away from winning but NOT ONCE the whole evening did I keno, it was probably the worst keno I've ever played in the 2 years we've been doing this. Got back home after 10:30 in time to kiss Robert good night and then put away all the food and things that I brought back home. Chilled out and watched a couple of my recorded shows and caught up on FB.

Wednesday - not at all what I had planned today. Mike was having a bad allergy day when I got to the store and I ended up getting nothing done in my office. I did get a couple of PAR tests done today and yesterday. But I spent the majority of my day either out in the dinning room but mostly in the window setting up trays, we got hit really hard today for our lunch rush, I can't remember the last time we did a 2300 lunch on a Wednesday. Unbelievable. Wonderful but wow busy. We need more and more days like that though. Hopefully that means we're finally getting some business back since all the road work, it's still gonna be the end of August before they open up the access road down in front of the store. After the lunch rush which really didn't die down until after 2, I ordered some lunch for myself, gave a PAR test, ate lunch all before 3:30 when I needed to do the Rising Star Meeting for Mike since he couldn't stop sneezing. Did the meeting between 3:30 and 4:30. Thought I had another PAR test to give but Mike hadn't given her her eval yet so that didn't work out. Got my trainers scheduled for the trainer meeting next week and clocked out just after 5 and headed home. Once I got home I changed clothes, unloaded and reloaded the dish washer, put some chicken breasts on to boil to make chicken salad and made myself dinner cause Robert ate his left over spaghetti. I had bacon and eggs in a basket. After the chicken was done I put it on ice to cool it off and we sat down to watch Unknown - good movie. Finished it up just after 9 so Robert could watch Rescue Me. I spent time working on choosing what I want from Pampered Chef and talking to the PC dealer. Will be closing my order out tomorrow night I hope. I'm very close to my goal.

Gotta take Stephanie to the airport in the morning, she's leaving for Cancun for the weekend. I pray her travels are safe and that she has a fantastic time.

Till tomorrow, God Bless you all.

No comments: