Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Friday, 22nd of July 2011

Had to go into work for a few hours today due to one of our new hires getting her into the system took all week. Long story, when I went to put her into the EMI it popped up that she's been an employee of CB before in 1997. The store that had her in their system had termed her as non-rehirable so I had to get our DM to contact HRIS to get them to over turn that standing. We finally got it fixed Thursday night and I had her and the other young lady come in to do their menu & plate presentation. We finished up at 1 and left so I could enjoy the rest of my weekend. LOL After I left work Niki met me at Antonio's for lunch, got some taco's, yum. Came home and chilled out for a bit. When Robert came home we talked about what we might do for the evening. I needed to run to a wine/cheese party a friend was giving in Aledo. Basically to give her the Pampered Chef catalog so she could place an order. I was back home by 7:45 and we watched tv the rest of the night, watched Haven and then Torchwood. Robert headed to bed around 10:45 and I tortured him for awhile. LOL, teasingly. ;-) I stayed up for a while and watched Burn Notice from last night and played some of my FB games.

So there ya have my Friday in a nut shell. LOL We thought of going to see Captain America but decided to go Sunday usually less crowded.

Have a wonderful weekend. God Bless

No comments: