Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Monday, 18th of July 2011

It was definately a Monday, LOL. Had orientation this morning with 2 ladies, hired to be servers. One seasoned and the other has never served before. No biggie. However when I started putting them into the computer the seasoned one has been in our system before back in 97, so now I'm working on getting a DM override to get her in the system. Called HO, she was only in the system for 12 days and only worked like 10 hours and that was in orientation. They termed her as leaving for a better job and not rehirable. ARG. So tomorrow I have to talk to Mike who will then need to talk to Mike and he'll have to call HRIS and have them change the status and give us an over ride code. YEA.

I gave one PAR test to Alexa who took her Cash 4 before she started work at 2. I have 6 or 7 people scheduled tomorrow to take their tests and I have to leave no later than 3:15 to make my eye appointment that I missed 2 weeks ago.

I left at 3 today and Robert was already home when I got home. He made us a wonderful Chicken dinner sauteed in a mushroom wine sauce. We didn't do much tonight, just the same thing we always do, watch tv and play on our laptops.

Tomorrow I have Scrapkeno, love that, Hope I win this time. It's been a while since I've won.

Ya'll have a wonderful week, stay cool. God Bless

No comments: