Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

Wednesday & Thursday, 27th & 28th of July 2011

I tried to do this Wednesday night and fell asleep typing and my hands on the key board I guess holding the space bar down so it was like a million miles long and I couldn't even get it to scroll back up. LOL

So what I was tell you all that Wednesday was Kali's second birthday. My grandbaby is now 2 and as adorable as ever. Mommy & Daddy got her a big girl bed, but dern that thing is so high I told him he'd have to get her a step ladder and guard rails. LOL. But it's a nice bed. They took her to Chuck E Cheese for her birthday and I called just as they had walked in the door so she was so excited they couldn't get her to say anything to me but Hi. LOL.

Wednesday at work wasn't to bad, we got very busy in the after noon like we have all week. We expected Mike Taylor(DM) to come out he was almost to us and ran into traffic so he had to turn around cause he needed to be back in FW by 5. So he made plans to come out Thursday. I had two of my new servers in the office doing all their computer work, gave a couple of PAR tests, meet with 3 of my trainers the others didn't show up because they don't know how to read, lol, Lynda was stuck on the grill and Peggy was working retail. I didn't get out of the store until after 6.

Thursday - same thing different day. LOL Work around 8, it's my long day. We knew Mike would be coming out, the Steritech lady(company inspector) was already in the store when I arrived to her inspection. We did awesome, scored a 92 which happened to be the highest in the district. Yeah us. Evie came in also, she's the Retail DM and she stayed, she never stays for more than an hour so I knew that if she was staying and with Mike coming it was going to be something big. They came out to close out the investigation on Mani and they didn't fire him but from what Mike(GM) said to me he can't afford to make any more mistakes, so I think he's on a final written warning. Who knows, I really think he'll work himself right out of a job. I was shift leader for last night, as usual on Thursdays, glorified baby sitter to make sure Mani doesn't do something stupid. We actually had a good night, busy, nothing really major happened. I stayed an hour later to do my DM report for the end of the month, so I wouldn't have to go in today. So I have another 3 day weekend, next weekend however will be totally different. Gotta work the whole weekend.

Take care, God Bless

No comments: