Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday, 1st of July 2011

Ah what a wonderful day off. LOL Got up around 8 and Robert and I went into town to do some shopping. First to the dry cleaners before 9, then on to Walmart from there to Home Depot, on over to the post office and finally Albertson's for some apples and back home again. Spent the rest of the day relaxing, playing FB, cleaning out email. Then at 6:45 Robert and I headed to the movie house to see Bad Teacher, not a bad movie, funny. After the movie we went to Best Buy in Weatherford to pick up a computer Robert had ordered online and we got home just before 10, watched the news, killed some time until 11 and now I'm watching The Wolfman. Boy I'm beat. LOL. not really. But it was a nice relaxing day. Gotta get up early and meet Cindy in Lake Worth to see the new Transformers movie. Can't wait been waiting all week. Excited to see it.

If you haven't seen my post on FB I'm going to copy and paste it here to share it with you all....

I pledge allegiance to the UNITED STATES of AMERICA and to the republic for which it stands, ONE nation, UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, with LIBERTY and JUSTICE FOR ALL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA, GOD BLESS US ALL and keep us safe from those who would do us and our nation harm from within and abroad.

God Bless and enjoy your weekend.

No comments: