Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday, 13th of July 2011

Wow, what a day! Got to work at 8:30 and hit the ground running, was going to work on the files but Mike had a conference call at 9:30 and then another one at 10:30. The second one was short it was to inform all the managers that Al Dozier had resigned after 20 plus years with Cracker Barrel. So the big question for everyone is Why?, hmmm. I kept an eye on the floor while Mike was on his calls. Then I had a few people come in to take PAR tests through out the day. So I was in and out of my office. I had lunch around 1 and Lynda sat with me. Mike asked Kelley to be our 3rd shift leader and she said yes. I have to make sure tomorrow that the schedule is ready with changes before we post it tomorrow. Mike had the rising star meeting at 3:30 and reminded those who were signed up for the food handlers class that I need their money before 8 PM tomorrow night. I did get a chance to sit down with Mike around 11 and express to him my feelings on what happened Saturday with Mike Taylor. He was very understanding and I also explained to him the verbiage of his questions on asking me How was Thursday versus Did something happen on Thursday. He understood after I explained that with all the past Thursday not being so good that when you ask How was the day I think about the business, what was different about this Thursday versus all the past Thursdays. He was very understanding, of course he thinks I should talk to Mike and ask him what statement is it he believes I've embellished upon in the past. I don't think so. I personally don't care if I ever speak to the man again. I had a really great day today. I left work around 5 and headed home and just chilled the rest of the evening with my hubby.

Ya'll have a fantastic day tomorrow, God Bless

No comments: