Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tuesday, 5th of July 2011

Boy, having the holiday on a Monday really throws you off. Had orientation today with 5 newbies. A retail, cash, dish and 2 servers. We may have lost a grill cook yesterday. Fred pulled a Fred yesterday, they weren't staffed for a major holiday and they got very busy. So when Fred was asked to help with the 35 plus tickets that the 3 grill cooks were trying to get out he got aggravated and started yelling, upsetting my newest GC who had a knife in his hand because he was slicing something and turned and told Fred not to yell at him. Threatened to leave, Fred told him to leave and he left. I don't know what will happen. Lost one of my servers due to other issues which I can not relay here. I called home office to get information one when we can rehire her, found out who we need to talk to and I'll have Mike call him tomorrow. We did get busy today and so I didn't finish with my new hires until after 2:30 today. Had some things to finish up before I left and when I did I went to the post office to put somethings in the mail and got home around 4 and about 4:15 got a phone call from the eye dr to tell me I missed my appointment at 3:45. I completely forgot. So we rescheduled for a couple of weeks out. Hopefully I will not forget the next one. Bad me. I really couldn't believe I forgot and I drove right by the office on my way to the post office and it still didn't dawn on me. ARG. So Robert and I just hung out watching tv tonight. I'm still having a slight spasm in my lower back above my right hip and he'd come home early from work with a head ache due to his back hurting. So we didn't do much and it's Tuesday night so it was America's got talent and Deadliest Catch. Which we recorded, Robert watched the catch and now he's in bed and I'm watching AGT.

There ya have it. Till tomorrow, God Bless.

No comments: