Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Saturday, 2nd of July 2011

Another wonderful day. Got up around 9, leisurely took my time getting ready to go to the movies. Left at 10 and headed to Lake Worth were I met up with Cindy & Ruby to see the new Transformers movie, OMGosh - it was totally awesome. I will happily see it again and again, always so much action and stuff going on you really do need to see it a couple of times. Two and a half hour movie and it was nonstop. Kept you going the entire time. Awesome.

After the movie we went to Chili's and got some lunch, then over to Camp Bowie to Royal 1 tatoo, Ruby is looking to get a tatoo so she booked an appointment for next Saturday. I left them and went to University Village to Origins and got some more make up and eye make up remover. Checked out Francesca's and Victoria's Secret to see if they had any thing new. Nothing caught my eye. LOL

Headed back around to Lake Worth to Best Buy to pick up my new Blu ray set of Lord of Rings. Headed home and realized I had forgotten to pick up my dry cleaning and it was 10 till 5, I called them and they close at 5 but the girl there was wonderfully nice and said she could stay a little bit, got there at around 5:20. Then home around 5:40, changed clothes and checked FB till Cindy showed up and the 3 of us, me, Cindy & Robert headed on over to Glen & La Rue's for steaks. We had a nice evening, after dinner sat out side and Glen & Cindy played some sort of a toss game with 2 balls attached at each end of a string and tossing it across to a 3 tiered stand for points. Cindy won. LOL you go girl. By now it was around 9:30 and we headed inside and pulled out the domino's and played till 11:30 and it was time to come home. So here we are. We had a really nice evening, great company, great food great fun. Love all you guys.

So Happy 4th weekend, hope you are all enjoying it. It would be even better for me if I didn't have to work tomorrow. God Bless

No comments: