Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Friday, 8th of July 2011

Not the last day of the week for me, lol, still have to work tomorrow. Bummer. LOL

Got to work just before 9, not a lot going on. We had a rather slow day for the most part, of course I really didn't have to deal with it to much cause Fred & Mike were both there. I concentrated on getting evals written & assigned to the managers, got us all caught up to the 5th of August. Now if I could just get the managers to do them. Mike committed to me that they would get them all done before the end of the month. Finish out our fiscal year ahead of the game. I was going to leave around 3 but found out that we were having a manager meeting at 3, which didn't get started until 3:25 we wrapped up just after 4 and I believe I clocked out at 4:15 and headed home to get dressed for date night with my hubby. We went to a restaurant in Arlington called Black Finn, very good. Bar area really crowded when we left a little after 10.

Got home and after Robert watched Sean Hannity and handed me the remote I was checking to see if we recorded anything, nothing new in the list. Then I checked the channels, saw that Torchwood was on Starz, OMG, I forgot to set up the recorder, lucky me they play it over and over, so recording it now and watching, lol. About to go get in bed though cause I'm beat and I have to work tomorrow.

It was really nice to know that the only reason Mike Taylor came out to the store yesterday was to give me my pin and to eat lunch. LOL

Well all that's about it, enjoy the weekend, I'll do the same.

God Bless

No comments: