Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Saturday & Sunday, 23rd & 24th July 2011

Saturday - the twins turn 26 today. Stephanie is in Cancun and I believe having a great time. Robert & I went to Walmart to get a few things early this morning. I bought a Hallmark read to me book for Kalise for her birthday this coming Wednesday, she'll be 2. So I brought it home and recorder the story, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. After I recorded the story, got the book wrapped up and boxed, Amanda and I went to the post office. Amanda had come over to bring me back my camera which she had borrowed for an art project for school. We got the package mailed and then we went to pick up the pizza from pizza hut that Robert had ordered for our lunch. We headed home with the pizza and enjoyed it at home. Not long after we ate Amanda left and went home. Steph had called to talk to Amanda. Later I got ready for our night out. Robert and I went out dancing last night. We had a really nice time. Got home around 1 and we crashed.

Sunday - Got up around 9 this morning and called Miss Cindy to see if she wanted to see the 11:30 showing of Captain America. It was a go. Yeah. Offered to cook Robert some breakfast but he ended up cooking instead. He cooked me some bacon & tator tots. Ate that just before I left, Robert had a head ache so decided not to go. Met up with Cindy at the Lake Worth Starplex, got the tickets and our snacks, went in and sat down, visited a bit and the movie was fantastic. Any true Marvel fan knows you gotta stay all the way through the end, ya gotta wait till the end of the credits. Well worth it. The next movie in a year will be The Avengers. OHHH yeah. Stan Lee of course made his appearance in the movie. A very good movie, funny, entertaining, all the elements of a good movie. Great graphics/cinematography. After the movie we had some lunch at Mexican Inn then we went over Dot's for a little shopping. I headed on home afterward and got home just before 4. Robert and I had a quite evening at home. We watched the Lincoln Lawyer - surprisingly good movie. Then we watched Leverage and Falling Skies. Robert watched the news and went to bed I watched Covert Affairs from the other night and now I'm watching True Blood. The mess their in this season on TB.

So tomorrow it's back to work, I'll have orientation in the morning and then need to leave by 2 to get to the airport to pick Steph up. Looking forward to hearing all about her trip. Oh, Justin sent me a text yesterday with a picture of Kali's birthday from her Momma & Daddy, she got a big girl bed. As I was replying to his text he called it was so funny. I could hear her in the back ground having fun. He'd sent a second picture of her up on her bed and when he called she was jumping up and down on the bed he tried to get her to talk to me but she was so busy holding on to the head board jumping up and down and shaking her head back and forth. She was cranky cause it was her nap time. But it was cute. I told them I'd gotten her present sent off earlier. Wished we could see her for her birthday. I hate that we live 10 hours apart.

Well, till tomorrow, ya'll have a great week. God Bless.

No comments: