Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Saturday, 16th of July 2011

Got up this morning around 8:30 and started right back in on house work. First thing I did was get the laundry running again and once I got that going I sat down with the laptop for a few minutes to check FB. WHAT THE HECK HAVE THEY DONE WITH IT AGAIN? Seriously all my game apps on the left side have disappeared and I can't get them to show, they show for half a second when the page loads up and then disappears and the word more & a down arrow. is in the place and if you click on more it doesn't do anything. I'm very frustrated. So I close the computer and start in on the house work again. Robert vacuumed and did the dishes for me. I cleaned the counters, finished the hall bath, cleaned the laundry bath, the laundry room, swept, mopped the laundry room, bath & kitchen. Dusted the living room. Then prepped up some of the food for my Pampered Chef party. Was expecting several people to show up and ended up with only 3, Stephanie, Cindy & Kelley. I was a little disappointed. After all was done and the dealer left we loaded up and headed to Glen & La Rue's for her birthday party. Once again as usual excellent food and excellent company. Our friends who we haven't seen in like 4 months, Christy & Leon were there and it was so good to see them. We all just hung out, visiting and eating. LOL After most everyone left we played some dominoes for a while. Robert & I left around 11:30 and now here I sit updating you on my day and watching Haven, which I recorded yesterday

Having a nice weekend, nice to have 3 days off. Ya'll have a great day, God Bless.

No comments: