Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunday, 31st of July 2011

The last day of the month. What a wonderfully relaxing day. Robert and I just hung out around the house, he got up earlier than I, I just lounged in bed for a while. LOL Robert got the chicken and beef marinading for fajita's tonight. We invited Glen & La Rue over for supper. Most the day we just did nothing. Robert did go out early and finish cementing the pot holes in the drive way. I dusted our ceiling fan and vacuumed our bed room, Stephanie finished vacuuming for me so that I could make my home made salsa and guacamole for dinner tonight. Robert and I watched The tourist - it was really good. Then we watched The next three days - I think that's what it was called, had Russell Crow in it, his wife in prison for a murder she didn't commit and he breaks her out. Good movie as well. Niki & Randy came over around 6, so did Glen & La Rue. Niki & Randy didn't join us for dinner like we thought they might. Robert & Glen were gonna do a little work on Niki's car, they got it done after we ate. She now has air conditioning in her car again. Everyone was gone by 8 and we watched Leverage and Falling Skies, the news-ugh, and then I watched True Blood. So here I sit catching you all up on my wonderfully lazy day and about to head to bed. Ya'll have a great week. God Bless

No comments: