Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday, 24th of August 2011

Middle of the week, happy hump day. Day 2 of a 4 day work week for me. LOL

Had orientation today and all went well. My newest server was 30 minutes late however. Not a bad day. Kayla last weeks new hire came in and finished her computer courses. Not a whole lot really happened today. Mike & I had our meeting at 3:45 with the trainers. Lynda, Maria and Sam all showed and then Ferrin was a tad late but she came which was great. We had a very good meeting. Shared the new info and had a great discussion on what we can do to help make things better.

I got out of the store at 6 and headed to Niki's, went to pick up our camp table and chairs and sleeping bags. Got home at 7 and chilled out for the rest of the night.

Sorry there's not more to tell, it really has been a slow week at work, I already had people lined up for interviews today, tomorrow and Friday. Called the ones from yesterday that needed a second interview with Mike. So there ya have my exciting day. LOL

God Bless, have a great rest of the week.

No comments: