Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Monday & Tuesday, 1st & 2nd of August 2011

The beginning of a new month. This is my birthday month. Woo who.

Monday I had orientation with 3 newbies, 2 hosts & a retail. Nice group of kids and I can say that cause the oldest was the same age as my oldest. LOL Got them through day one and I left a bit after 2 and went to Walmart cause I was close to empty. LOL. I did buy a couple of 18 gallon totes that were on sale for $4.88. Got home just seconds behind Robert and when we walked in the door you could still smell the wonderful aroma of fajita from the night before. I said that was because he smoked the house up so bad when he cooked them. LOL

It was around 3:30 when we both got home and we got out of our work clothes and I laid across the bed and believe it or not I crashed. I took a 3 hour nap. Robert woke me up just before 7 so I could watch my shows and still be able to get to bed at a decent time.

Watched Eureka(it was funny last night), The Closer (love Brenda - wished it wasn't the last season) then we watched Rizzoli & Isles. After the news and Robert went to bed I watched Alphas and Warehouse 13(another funny show). Got into bed around 12:45.

Got up this morning around 6:30, got a shower and ready for work, started watching the finale of The Bachelorette, I've said all along it would be JP but after the visits with her family I started leaning toward Ben and then she did go with JP. Poor Ben though I felt so sorry for him he just knew she would say yes. But all along I've told Niki it would end up being JP. She probably didn't want to move to California, can't say I blame her, I wouldn't want to live there if it was on a winery. And you all know how I love good wines. LOL

Got to work just after 8 and got a couple of things done before 2 of my newbies arrived to do their computer courses. Cody(new host) actually got there at 8:30 but I wasn't ready for him to get on the computer, so I told him to go and check out Retail, see what all we have.

At 9 Breanna(new host) arrived, got both her & Cody clocked in and then took them on a tour of the building and went over some key things they'll need to know as hosts. After the tour I got them on the computers and headed to help out in the window. We got slammed this morning we had alot of business between 9 and 11:30, very unusual, 3 large groups over 10 in one hour and we only had 4 servers, one grill cook, back up, prep and a dish guy. Mani was the manager on duty and then myself. Maria was hostess and we were hopping.

We finally slowed down a bit and then got another small pop around 12:30. Just after 2 I finally got to eat my lunch. Tina was just sitting down for hers as well so I joined her and we had a nice visit. Cody left just after 2 when he finished his computer work and Breanna wasn't to far behind. After lunch I had a couple things to do with new applicants, called a couple for second interviews. Ran a couple of background checks and then clocked out just after 3 and headed home. Got home around 3:30 and chilled, watched the rest of The Bachelorette and now I'm sitting in the living room watching Robert's news shows. We have O'Reilly one. Go Bill. LOL

Discussing obamacare and how we're gonna have to pay more for our insurance. Robert made an excellent point ---- if BC pills and annual check ups are gonna be "FREE" then there isn't any need to keep putting government money into planned parenthood centers any more, right? There's a budget cut right there.

I'm not a fan of Donald Trump running for President but I wouldn't have a problem with him getting our financial budget back in order. If anyone could do it I bet he could.

So there ya have it, waiting for 8:00 for America's Got Talent. Deadliest Catch finished last week.

Till tomorrow, ya'll have a great week, enjoy hump day. God Bless


No comments: