Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sunday, Monday & Tuesday; 7th, 8th & 9th of August 2011

Wow, well let's just say that I've been busy. LOL. Worked all weekend. Sunday worked 9 to 2 and it was a busy day at the crack house. All ran smoothly for the most part, 1 complaint but nothing I couldn't handle. Got home around 2:20 and changed clothes then checked when the new Ape movie was gonna be showing. Robert and I went to see The Rise of the Planet of the Apes at 4 at Weatherford Citylights theater. It was good, loved that they showed Charlton Heston in a bit piece on the tv and that they used his famous get your paws off me line. Don't think it's over as soon as they start the credits. Definite set up for a sequel. After the movie we headed home and vegged for the rest of the night.

Monday got up way early and headed to Arlington for the big meeting. Got to met the RVP, Charlie Austin, I'm gonna love this guy I think, he's all about keeping with company standard and I can't wait for him to get into our store. We had All the GM's and ETC's for the Southwest region I guess, we had all the stores from Oklahoma, Lubbock, Amarillo, Arkansas, Midland and all the stores from around the metroplex. We started at 9 and didn't finish until 3. Some training on a new roll out. A little big of tweaking of the Seat to Eat program. Got home around 4:30. Robert and I just once again chilled, watching tv, playing on our laptops.

Tuesday, got to work 8:15, was supposed to have orientation, she didn't show. Called and left a message never heard from her. Oh well. I checked all the snagajobs and printed them, called them and asked them to come in and fill out CB applications. Set up 3 for interviews, hired one, 2 were first interviews, set one up for a second. Our little bit of a pop I kept an eye on the window. Got caught up on some of my paper work, only some, still have a ton to do but will get there. After the lunch rush was over and people were being cut I had them in my office catching up on their courses and taking PAR tests. Tested 5 people today. Once I got them all done I got to leave around 4:15 and headed home. Robert gave me a wonderful back rub after I got home, I felt like jello when he was done. Got up and fixed myself some dinner, left over smoked hamburger with sauteed mushrooms & onions on a grilled bun. It was good. Watched some of my recorded tv before America's Got Talent came on and just finished watching that. Some good acts, started off a little slow, loved the first group then the next two were ok, the little girls WOW, when she's a bit older she will be a firecracker. Loved Gymkana and the bicycle guy. Fantastic.

So there ya have my last 3 days. Not really alot to tell. Tomorrow is my mommy's birthday. I gotta remember to call.

God Bless you all and stay safe in this heat. Wow like 1980 all over again.


No comments: