Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Monday & Tuesday, 22nd & 23rd of August 2011

Monday, Robert & I both took the day off. Slept in a bit and after I got up we just hung out. Robert stayed home all day and did nothing which he needed. I ran into town, dropped off the dry cleaning, then had to go to Best Buy where I had to leave my camera. UGH, I hate not having my camera. My short lens stopped working, the auto focus wouldn't work. According to the geek squad canon wants the lens and the camera in order to fix it. So No Camera for about 2 weeks. ARG. After best buy I ran into Ross for about 10 minutes to see what was new in the shoe area. Found 3 pairs that appealed to me. I'll have to keep an eye on them. After Ross I ran to the Walmart in Hudson oaks to get some groceries. Got home around 1 and unloaded the groceries and then just chilled until I needed to get ready for dinner. Had a dinner date planned with my bestest bud Cindy to celebrate our birthdays. LOL. I've been celebrating my birthday since the 12th of this month. This has been cool, an on going celebration. Each year Cindy and I get coupons for a free dinner from The Keg and a free brunch from Blue Mesa. So we went to dinner at The Keg last night, I had the best filet mignon with twice baked stuffed potato and asparagus. It was really good. Cindy had the tiger shrimp in a white sauce and the twice baked stuffed potato. We had a nice leisurely dinner and visit. After dinner we each headed home. I made it home around 8 and changed clothes and Robert and I watched The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles.

Tuesday - Back to work, nose to the grind stone. LOL Not a bad day, I spent most my day going through all the current applications and snag a jobs, called the snag a jobs to come in and fill out applications and called the apps that I had and set them up with interviews. So the 3 associates are all booked with interviews for the rest of the week, so hopefully we'll have second interviews lined up for Mike for Thursday & Friday.

I have 3 people for orientation tomorrow, a grill, cash & server. They hired another for grill to start next week and it will have to be a night class since he's still in high school and can't come to work till 4. I HATE WORKING NIGHTS. Oh well. Once in a blue moon isn't too bad and the Thursdays I have to work till 8 is standard. I look at that as being the price I pay for having the weekends off. Most ETC's have to work on the weekends and I luck out because of orientations during the week.

Well, that's about it. It was a slow day for the store, leaving me to do what I needed to get done and I even gave a PAR test to Sarah before leaving for the day.

Good night to all, have a blessed week. God bless you all and keep you safe.

No comments: