Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

Wednesday & Thursday, 10th & 11th of August 2011

Wednesday, not a bad day. typical stuff at work, employees coming in to do computer work, a couple of PAR tests. Helped with the lunch rush. Did some paper work. All in all just another day at work. I got home around 4 and chilled out for the evening. Not a very exciting day.

Thursday, my long day at work. Got there at 8:45 and jumped right into all the activity. Had my newest server come in at 9 to do menu's and plate presentation. Got finished just after 11 and helped with the lunch rush, while I helped Elyse(new server) did her tests over the menus. Once she was finished and the lunch died down a bit I got her stared on the micros to learn to ring in orders. We were supposed to have a visit from our new RVP and DM at 11 and they didn't show up till almost 2. It was a great visit. He was very happy with our store, a few minor things to change or fix, but all in all everything was good. I finally got to eat my lunch around 3:15 and around 3:45 Lynda joined me and we got to visit a bit. I was baby sitter again tonight, every Thursday, making sure Mani doesn't do anything to stupid. He really did aggravate me several times tonight. We had a nice dinner rush, nothing to hectic. I stayed out in the dinning room instead of the window tonight. Finished the schedule for next week and got it posted up and left work around 8:15. Oh, around 1 it got very cloudy and super windy and it even rained a bit, evaporated as it hit the ground I think but it was a little bit of a relief from the 100 plus degree weather we've had for 39/40 days straight.

Still trying to decide what I want to do Saturday to celebrate my birthday. I've had several ideas but people keep poo pooing them. I'll figure it out, hopefully tomorrow.

We watched Burn Notice and not long after Robert went to bed I watched a movie called Carriers and now I'm watching Fiddler on the Roof. I love this movie. What's strange is I've seen this movie many many times since I was a kid and tonight it has me in tears. I don't know why. Oh well.

Gonna enjoy my birthday weekend, I don't have to work and Robert is off tomorrow also. We'll do something fun I hope.

God Bless and keep you all.

No comments: