Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

Wednesday & Thursday, 3rd & 4th of August 2011

Wednesday, a very busy day at work for me. I got to work at 8 and started right away, Fred had a few interviews and Tina had one, we hired 3 and I set them up for orientation for Friday, since it will be my 12 hour day instead of the usual Thursday. One we hired for Dish and since we need an extra pair of hands in dish for the weekend I needed to get him in the system before close of business Friday. So I figured since I already had one person in class I'd place the other 2 there as well. We hired another server and a lady for retail. Fred was the opening manager and Mani was the closer. Since Fred had opened and needed to be back for truck on Thursday before 5 AM I offered to do the Rising Star Meeting since Mike doesn't want Mani doing them. I had 2 Rising Stars (that had been in orientation on Monday) come in to do their computer work. David the new guy for retail , Tina had him observe with Peggy for a couple of hours. Had Alexa come in to do her over due courses, Cody finished his courses and Trisha came in and got her PAR 1 test done. So I was in between my office and the main office and back up to the server alley helping with the window, then back to my office. I was all over the place. I finally got to eat lunch around 2:30 and then all my Rising Stars arrived for the meeting. Had 11 for the meeting. Oh and before 2:30 I managed to get the schedule finished on my part. I left work just after 5 and headed on home. We had a quite evening just watching our shows.

Thursday I took the day off so that I'd have a break and not have to work 12 days straight. Didn't sleep well through out the night, to hot, major hot flashes and I thought I was done. I spoke to soon when I told the dr I thought I was on the down side of menopause. Apparently NOT. Ugh. I woke up around 3 something again just before 5, then three times between 5 & 5:30 because Robert was still in bed and I was afraid he would over sleep, not sure what time he had his alarm set for. He finally got up around 5:30 and got ready for work and I was able to go back to sleep, I did wake up around 7:30 and finally got up about 8. I was going to go to the store early but got involved in a movie and didn't leave the house until almost 11. Went to Rosa's for lunch then to Walmart where I printed some picture collages to send to my Aunt, my Mom and my son. It was our 5 generation pictures that we took in May at my great Aunt's. I made one up for Pat that had pictures of her with Edna, her with my Mom her sister, her with Justin my son and her with Kali. I know she'll absolutely love it. I made one up for my Mom for her birthday this next week with pictures of Kali, the group picture of all of us and the picture of all 5 generations, Edna, Mom, me, Justin and Kalli. Then I made up another of mostly Kali, Kali and me and the group picture to send to Justin & Audrey for their anniversary Saturday. Got their cards and my groceries, checked out and loaded up the truck. While it was cooling off I signed the cards and put the pictures and cards into the photo envelopes, addressed and ready to take to the post office. Headed that away and got the 3 mailed off then headed home to put away the groceries. I got home around 3 and Robert got home about 4:15 and we had about an hour until Mary Lou was to arrive. Robert and I were taking her to dinner at La Choza's for dinner for her birthday since we didn't get to see her on her birthday. She got to the house around 5:30 and we loaded up and took her down the road to the restaurant. We had a very nice visit and as always a wonderful dinner. After dinner we came back to the house and continued our visit. She left and head to her home around 8:30 and then Robert and I watched Burn Notice. Finished that up around 9:30 and just killed time watching Fox 4 news. Oh when we got home from La Choza's I had 3 large boxes sitting on the front porch, I'd been hoping to get them today and when they weren't here before we left I really thought I wouldn't get them. But my pampered chef order finally arrived, so after Mary Lou had left and we watched Burn Notice I unpacked it and separated it into each individuals order. Only one thing missing and that was my pineapple wedger. There was only one in the box and should have been two, someone else had ordered one as well. Once I got everyone elses bagged up then I opened all of mine, Robert says why are you doing that and I said because it's all ours. I had $240 to spend on PC. Of course I did spend a bit, but most of what I got was in the FREE zone. Yeah me. Once I got it all unpacked I loaded a good bit of it into the dishwasher. So there ya have it. Once the dishwasher was done I unloaded and loaded it again. Got my laundry into the wash and watching Much ado about nothing, Great movie.

Ya'll have a great weekend cause I have to work, ugh. Till next time, God Bless

No comments: