Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Here it is Wednesday, middle of the week. Headed into work this morning with what seemed like everyone ahead of me the whole way wanted to do 5 to 10 miles UNDER the speed limit.

Got to work and lots to do, price I pay taking 9 days off. lol
Had 2 new hires that needed to go over menu's and plate presentation, nice kids. Got them going on their projects and started catching up with Mike on what I've missed. Several terms. Unfortunate. We'll have to hire alot of people the next 2 weeks. I know I did alot at work today but for the life of me I really don't feel like I did much.

Left work a little before 2 had an appointment with Rita, she put me in traction today to see if it would help my neck, it seemed to help some, rather sore right now, got a heating pad on my shoulder & neck. I see her again Thur & Fri mornings for more traction. yeah. lol

Went to Complete Sleep after Rita's, to get my machne re-calibrated, ugh, had to up the pressure. Will have to do another pulse ox tonight with the new pressure and see what happens.

That's about all that happened today, not to exciting. LOL

A day in my regular life.

No comments: