Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday, 8 January 2011c

So we've made it through the first week on January, the first week of the new year. Hope it was a good one for everyone.

Didn't do a whole lot today, got up around 9, caught up on my recorded TV, Caprica. Took care of my farmin, city & factory work, LOL on Facebook.

De-decorated the tree, put up all signs of Christmas, boo hoo. House looks empty now. I love Christmas and all the decorations. I always hate to take them down. If we didn't have live trees every year I'd put it up sooner(Thanksgiving) and leave it up. Of course Robert probably would divorce me, gotta put it up the first weekend in Dec and take it down New Year, of course over the years we've compromised and taken it down the weekend after new year.

Watched one of my favs while putting all the decorations up, The Fifth Element.

Got everything put away then got a shower, headed to town, went to the post office, Walmart for a few things and filled up the truck, headed home.

Took a while to figure out what to do for dinner, made some chicken fried rice and we're watching the original True Grit.

So once again, lol, a very exciting day in my life.
Tomorrow afternoon, gonna meet up with a couple of girl friends to go see The King's Speech will let you know how it is.

God bless and keep you

No comments: