Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Day 2011

Well it's now 2011, 1/1/11. I thought I'd start over again with blogging. I will be 50 in 20 months. I want to chronicle things in my life leading up to the big 5 oh. I spent this past week in Albuquerque with all my children and their significant others(except Steph - her invisible boyfriend - LOL) and my granddaughter. We had a really great visit most the time, you'd think with the kids all being in their 20's they wouldn't bicker so much any more. I left one evening to see a friend and went to the movies ALONE. Saw the new TRON, good movie even in 3D.

We left on the 26th and came home the 30th. Spent all day Tuesday at the zoo and aquarium with a train ride to and from each. Kalise is such a cutie and a joy. That would be my granddaughter.

My son is a great father with his little girl. We did a good job raising him if I say so myself.

Robert(my hubby) and I went to our friends house last night for New Years eve, uneventful, lol, just the 4 of us, watched Animal Crackers, then Salt. Another couple arrived around 10:30 and we played chicken foot till almost 1 AM, I lost, packed up and came home, plowed my farm on farmville(lol) and went to bed. My neck was giving me a fit during the evening and into the night then all day today. March I'll have surgery.

Monday it's back to the grind stone. Heavy training for Seat to eat at work till the end of February.

No comments: