Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tuesday, 18th of January 2011

Ok, so here it is 26 years of marriage. We both forgot what day this was. LOL
Although Robert did give me a card and a very sweet, beautiful card. I love that man.

I didn't post yesterday cuz internet provider was down. I guess I better catch up.

Monday, S2E training in Arlington, good day, not a very big class but getting close to the end. One more week. Today, was the hands on at the store on 360, again not a bad day, actually didn't have to be there as early today, got out early, headed home, kissed my hubby after reading the anniversary card he gave me, changed clothes and got back in the car and went to scrap keno.

Third tuesday of every month for the past 2 1/2 years I get together with a fantastic group of ladies who are also scrapbookers and we play keno for scrapbook supplies. Actually won tonight, came home with a album kit. Maybe one of these days I'll get a chance to work on my scrapbooks again. LOL

Since I've worked for Cracker Barrel and especially when I became ETC I really don't have time to scrapbook or work on my genealogy - two of my fav things to do besides photography.

I guess I better wrap this up, it's 2 AM and I have a big day tomorrow, I have meetings lined up with ALL my trainers. A morning meeting at 9 and an afternoon at 4. Right after the morning meeting I'll head to Rita's for therapy on my neck, head to the store for a bit and then back to the Doss Center for the afternoon meeting.

Oh, back to this being my anniversary. LOL We have two dates to celebrate - we actually were married at the JP on the 26th of Dec 1984 when we went to get our license, we had already sent out our invitations for the wedding on the 18th of January. So there ya go.

I guess I'm caught up again. Till tomorrow. God Bless each of you. Take care

2 comments:

Coloradolady said...

Happy Anniversary Michelle!!! I hope you guys have a great day!!

Shelle said...

Thanks, it wasn't bad. Got a gorgeous sweet card from hubby, got the anniversary gift on our other anniversary the day after Christmas. LOL, Jewelry always the best.