Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

Thursday & Friday; 13th & 14th of January 2011

Can you believe the middle of the month is already here?

I was so tired yesterday I never posted so I'll do 2 days in one. LOL

In my store in Weatherford both days. Seems I'm always playing catch up ever time I'm there. Thank the good Lord for Lisa Baker who's been filling in for me when I'm not there, she is definitely my right hand. So I started my day with Rita and my neck in traction. Headed to work were I immediately got to work with the schedule getting my trainers and grill cooks all scheduled for meeting for next week, got that done and a sign up sheet for all the prep cooks and servers for meetings the following week, then had to pass out pay checks at 2.

Went to the bank, wal-mart & rosa's after work before heading home.

As for today, got to sleep a little bit later than I have all week, got to work 9:30, finished some of the things I left yesterday. Updated all my employees who've take their PAR tests. To explain, if you've ever been to Cracker Barrel and you've wondered what all the stars are on the aprons it's like a promotion. PAR stands for Personal Achievement Responsibility, basically we afford each employee a way to promote themselves.

So I got their PAR status updated in the computer, got the sign up sheets posted for the meetings. Ordered some aprons, did my expense report, so you can see how exciting my days are. LOL

Found out that the zodiac has now changed, lol, they've added a 13th saying that the calendar isn't right, just like Pluto isn't a planet any more. Seriously how stupid is this. Ohhhh, if you were born before 2009 then you don't have to change your astrological sign. Unbelievable.

There's not alot to report, got plans tomorrow night with a bunch of friends, we're going to dinner at Cooper's BBQ - will let you know how it is. And then down town to Hyena's to see comedian Shane Mauss. Looking forward to a fun evening.

Till next time may your days be wonderful. God Bless you all and keep you.

No comments: