Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday, 19th of January, 2011

Yeah, another day done. Started the day off with a meeting with trainers, only 3 showed for the morning meeting, it went ok, 2 of my most negative people were there. Went to see Rita, who place me into traction for 15 min with 35lbs pulling me head off my shoulders. LOL, definately feels better, could tell I have a rib out of place underneath my right shoulder blade. She'll work on it tomorrow.

Grabbed a quick lunch, got back to the store, got a couple of things done to prepare for the afternoon which after doing the morning session I realized I needed to do. Got some other things done for the other meetings and scheduling lists for the upcoming hands on training.

Headed back to the Doss for the afternoon meeting which I feel went very well, much larger group, eleven . Went back to the store around 6 to get everyones time in the system.

Just finished a fantastic dinner my hubby had waiting on me when I got home of mesquite smoked salmon and steamed broccoli. YUM. Told Robert from now on when ever we have salmon it must always be smoked. SOOOO good. Oh and watching O'Reilly. Love Dennis Miller. lol

gonna play some on my fb games so till tomorrow, God Bless and take care.

No comments: